If you are looking for a natural and affordable pre-poo, use our recipe for an apple cider vinegar pre-poo. Apple cider vinegar hair rinses have tons of benefits such as:
- Removing product build up
- It is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
- Restoring the pH balance of your scalp
- Adds shine, increases manageability, and helps to tame frizz
- 16 ounces of purified water
- 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar (Use only 1 tablespoon if you have really dry hair)
- Use either a spray bottle, applicator bottle, or any other container and pour the 2 ingredients into the bottle.
- Spray the solution or slowly pour onto your hair.
- Massage onto scalp.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
*We do not recommend this for colored hair as it might not work for colored hair as it might dull the color. We have not tested this on colored hair, so caution should be exercised.
*Do not add extra apple cider vinegar as you have to balance the solution by at least 5 parts water, to 1 part vinegar.
*Add 6-10 drops of your favorite essential oil if desired.
0 Comments for “Apple Cider Vinegar Pre-Poo Recipe”