Try our hair growth challenge for longer and stronger hair. Use our natural hair products to stimulate hair growth and increase stronger hair. Incorporate these products with our hair growth tips and save over 10% by bundling together. Follow the tips and use the products for a minimum of 60 days, to encourage a healthier scalp and mane. Tag us on Instagram at #getrmcbeauty to show us your progress.
- Mega Boost Hair Butter
- Stimulating Scalp and Growth Oil
- Herbal Length and Strength Hair Tea Rinse
- Growth Boost Hair Mask
First thing first, take pictures of your hair. Also, it is a good idea to journal this experience, so you can learn whats best for your hair.
- Do not pull and do not overly manipulate your hair.
- Do not use unnecessary heat such as flat ironing and blow drying (Sitting under hair dryers for a deep conditioning treatment is allowed).
- Do not braid tight.
- Do not use products that are full of chemicals such as sulphates and parabens.
- Do not roughly detangle your hair or overly brush your hair.
- Do not abuse your edges by overly pulling or slicking them back.
- Wear a satin scarf.
- Drink water (half gallon preferably).
- Check on the condition of your scalp.
- Wear a protective style without tight braiding.
- Wash hair weekly or bi-weekly.
- Refresh hair with Herbal Hair Tea Rinse by lightly misting throughout the week 2-3 times.
- Oil scalp with Stimulating Scalp and Growth Oil 1-3 times a week.
- Use Mega Boost Hair Butter 1-2 a week by using a quarter size amount, melt into palms, and spread throughout hair.
This routine is done once a month. Follow the normal wash routine weekly or preferably, bi-weekly.
On the night before your wash day, how about a hot oil treatment?
- Grab 2 teaspoons of Mega Boost Hair Butter. Use less if needed.
- Place into applicator bottle for easier application.
- Place plastic applicator bottle into bowl of hot water to melt the oil.
- Massage oil into scalp and rub onto hair strands.
- Wrap hair in plastic shower cap and bonnet, and wear overnight.
Note: Hot oil treatment can be done every wash day if desired.
The next day after the hot oil treatment, it is time to follow up with the Apple Cider Vinegar Pre-Poo. Next, shampoo your hair and proceed to our super charged hair mask treatment. If you are looking for a natural deep conditioner, follow our recipe for an Avocado Hair Mask recipe for extreme moisture. This is a great option to use monthly for a moisture boost. Add 2 tablespoons of our Growth Boost Hair Mask to the Avocado Hair Mask, or to your own preferred brand of conditioner. You can mix 1-2 ounces of our Herbal Hair Tea Rinse to the hair mask, and allow it to set for 30 minutes.
- Follow our simple Apple Cider Vinegar Pre-Poo routine here in order to clarify your scalp and hair. (optional, but recommended)
- Shampoo hair normally.
- Follow up with our Herbal Hair Tea Rinse, and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Continue with normally conditioning your hair as usual.
- Follow up with sealing wet hair with a quarter size amount of our Stimulating Scalp and Growth Oil.
- Massage scalp.
- Apply your favorite leave in conditioner or curl creme throughout strands.
- Use small amount of Mega Boost Hair Butter to seal ends to protect from spilt ends.
- Style hair in protective style without tightly braiding.
Please know that we make all of our products ourselves, in small batches. We are always working to restock our products with our small team. Your support and patience is always appreciated.
Mega Boost Hair Butter Size: 8 ounces
Stimulating Scalp and Growth Oil: 2 ounces
Herbal Length and Strength Tea Rinse: 1 jar (10 tea bags)
Growth Boost Hair Mask: 2 ounces (4 treatments)
*ALWAYS PERFORM AN ALLERGY TEST BEFORE USE.