Looking for a challenge? Use our Glow Boost Collection to improve your natural glow. Save over 10% by bundling together. Follow the instructions and use the products for a minimum of 30 days (preferably 60), to encourage a more natural complexion. Tag us on Instagram at #getrmcbeauty to show us your progress.
- Turmeric Brightening Soap Bar
- Glow Boost Vitamin C Toner
- Glow Boost Facial Oil
- Glow Boost Turmeric Scrub
- Glow Boost Turmeric Clay Mask
First thing first, take pictures of your skin. Also, it is a good idea to journal this experience, so you can learn whats best for your skin.
- Do not over exfoliate your skin, as you can cause micro-tears and damage to your skin.
- Do not leave the house without putting on sunscreen. You cannot maintain progress as a few minutes in the sun will undo all daily progress if you do not wear sunscreen.
- Do not spend excessive amounts of time outside in the sun if you can avoid it. The higher the SPF, does not allow for extra time in the sun.
- Do not use hot, steamy water when showering, as you are drawing moisture out of your skin, causing dryness.
- Do not wear heavy makeup as that can clog pores.
- Do not expect miracles. Avoid looking for immediate results and know that it takes an average of 6 weeks, for a completely new layer of skin to form. Since these are natural products, and not harsh chemicals, you are using nature and time to heal your skin.
- Work up a lather from the Turmeric Brightening Soap Bar (or our African Black Soap) and massage onto face. Leave lather on for 1-2 minutes.
- Follow up with our Glow Boost Vitamin C Toner, by using a cotton ball to apply to face. Allow to dry.
- Apply Glow Boost Facial Oil, by either 1) spot treating your dark spots, or 2) applying a few drops to your entire face. (If spot treating, apply your favorite moisturizer)
- This routine can be done both day and night.
- To use the Glow Boost Turmeric Scrub, start by applying a quarter size amount to your face and gently scrub in circular motion. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Follow up with the daily routine.
- To use the Glow Boost Turmeric Clay Mask, start by washing your face first with the Turmeric Brightening Soap Bar. Then start applying the mask with a clean makeup brush or clean hands. Leave it on for 10 minutes or longer. Follow up with the Glow Boost Vitamin C Toner and Glow Boost Facial Oil.
- Alternate the scrub and clay mask to a frequency that your skin can tolerate.
- Some might be able to use the scrub and mask more often, therefore seeing progress sooner. If you have sensitive skin, take the time to introduce the products so that you don’t rush through getting your skin adjusted to your new routine.
- Some might need to do an acne routine at day or night in harmony with the daily routine. I have used an acne routine that works for me in the day, and used Glow Boost products at night, to combat the acne.
- Some can alternate between the African Black Soap and the Turmeric Brightening Soap Bar, to see which responds to your breakouts better. Feel free to continue using the products that work for your skin to find the routine that works for you.
Please know that we make all of our products ourselves, in small batches. We are always working to restock our products with our small team. Your support and patience is always appreciated.
Turmeric Brightening Soap Bar: 3.7 ounces
Glow Boost Vitamin C Toner: 4 ounces
Glow Boost Facial Oil: 1 ounce
Glow Boost Turmeric Scrub: 8 ounces
Glow Boost Turmeric Clay Mask: 3.3 ounces
*ALWAYS PERFORM AN ALLERGY TEST BEFORE USE.
There are no reviews yet.